Unfortunately, any method of removal of hair because of these or those reasons can lead to certain troubles. As a rule, this one of three: allergic reaction, the grown hairs and burns. The last option is perhaps most unpleasant as can lead to irreparable injuries of skin.
For this reason it is necessary to know precisely as how to do to and during removal of hair to avoid possible negative consequences. After all nobody wants to hide some weeks from foreign eyes, burns and the more so nobody wishes to go to hospital because of it descend so far.
Burns after depilation by cream
Depilation by creams is rather new way of removal of hair which became very popular thanks to simplicity and painlessness of its application recently. Besides this method doesn't demand a lot of time.
In fact the action, any hair removal cream is "solvent". At its structure there are strong synthetic acids which at hit on a surface of skin corrode (dilute) the indumentum which is there. Certainly, thus cream affects and skin (negatively), though isn't so strong. However if to neglect the instruction and contraindications, not to avoid problems.
Important! Pregnant women shouldn't use hair removal creams as their increased acid-base balance (rN) which at the majority of means is equal 12, can negatively be reflected on rN skin (norm – 4-6). It either will complicate pregnancy, or will make this period even more discomfortable for future mother.
What it is necessary to do when there was a burn? If you had severe pains, blisters or ulcers – at once go to the doctor, self-treatment in these cases can only worsen everything. But if a burn easy (reddening, hypersensibility of skin), it is possible to cope with it independently.
It is necessary for treatment:
- To clear a burn place of cream and other substances, including of dirt.
- To place the struck part of a body in cool water (the warm or hot will aggravate unpleasant feelings).
- To wait, so far pain and irritations will decrease to the acceptable level then it is necessary to process the burned site ointment against burns or cream on the basis of an aloe.
- Repeat procedure several times a day until everything passes.
If to speak about folk remedies, it can be:
- Mask from milk and a turmeric. Milk is responsible for moistening, and a turmeric – for antiseptic properties of mix. This mask very simply – by usual mixing of milk from the refrigerator with this spice prepares.
- Leaf of an aloe of a plant. It needs to be cut in half and to put to a burn.
That it isn't necessary to do at a burn after depilation by cream:
- It is forbidden to use again the same cream.
- It is forbidden to sunbathe on the sun.
- It is impossible to put on the fitting clothes.
- It is impossible to scratch a burn place too.
Recommendations about how to avoid a chemical burn at depilation (contraindication):
- you shouldn't use cream if skin is very sensitive;
- it isn't necessary to do depilation on the sunbathed skin;
- it is forbidden to carry out an epilation in a zone of bikini and on other sensitive sites of skin, including on a face.
Also dermatologists recommend to make at first depilation on a small site of skin and to look, whether there will be a negative effect.
Burns after depilation by wax
The burn in this case is result of use of too hot wax without due protection (processing). That generally happens at an epilation in house conditions as in salons this way extremely seldom leads to something bad. As a rule, the burn on skin after an epilation is shown by wax in emergence of pigmentary spots.
Treatment and in this case depends on level and nature of damages:
- if the strong – we go to the doctor;
- if the weak – we use cream (for example, Pantenol).
Pantenol is means for fight against thermal burns which relieves pains and promotes healing. Besides, it is possible to use nut oil and a compress from aloe juice.
To avoid a burn:
- don't use excessively hot wax and do everything according to the instruction (goes together with wax):
- you don't carry out an epilation at strong suntan and in case skin is already burned;
- after procedure avoid the fitting clothes;
- the skin, more sensitive at you, the wax has to be less hot.
Burn after a laser epilation
The laser epilation is a procedure for removal of hair by impact on them the concentrated bunch of photons (light). In other words – their burning out. Burns thus develop for the same reason, as at suntan – too strong influence of light.
The laser epilation can lead to problems, if:
- the faulty equipment is used;
- procedure is carried out by the inexperienced master;
- the laser of too big power is chosen;
- skin is already injured – there are burns, suntan, strong irritations, various skin diseases.
In the 3rd case it is about the power of separately taken installation. For example, ruby lasers use red photons with a long wave because of what their beams are stronger other, therefore, them simpler to injure skin. While aleksandritovy installations let out small photons on short waves therefore they are weaker, so – it is safer.
To avoid burns from a laser epilation, follow simple advice:
- Address only to the checked salons with the high-quality equipment and skilled masters. It is better to look for them on customer reviews.
- During consultation ask to show the certificates confirming qualification of the master.
- In advance learn features of procedure – sequence of actions of the master, contraindication, duration that is used, etc.
- Carry out a trial epilation on a small site of skin and look at result.
- You don't carry out procedure after suntan or before it.
Besides, doctors recommend to abstain from a laser epilation during reception the sulfamidnykh of preparations or antibiotics. The same rule concerns and to people with skin diseases.
What to do when the burn after all developed? At first examine it then consult with the master. As a rule, he knows that it is necessary to do. In most cases, if small, to you earlier mentioned Pantenol or other cream for treatment of burns advises to use a burn. And still will recommend to you to avoid open spaces and/or to use sunblock cream.
At a burn from a laser epilation it isn't recommended to do the following things:
- to tear off or destroy the crust which appeared on a burn place;
- to use various srubs or other means with strong physical or chemical impact on skin (for example, at a hand wash and/or cleaning);
- to visit sunbeds or to sunbathe on the sun;
- if a burn big, you don't do that causes strong sweating on the damaged skin site.
In the same cases when the burn rather strong or occupies a considerable site of skin, it is necessary to address to the doctor without fail. Otherwise there can be serious problems.
Epilation and depilation without consequences
As you can see, removal of hair is not such and simple business. This procedure has the contraindications and has to be carried out in full accordance with instructions. We don't recommend strongly to these to neglect, differently the burn or other problems with skin very much even are probable.
If to make a choice between a sugar epilation and laser, unambiguously the shugaring has more pluses. The sugar epilation gives longer effect, and the risk of developing of burns and irritations after this procedure is reduced to zero. However there is an important condition – the skilled master knowing rules of the treatment of hot wax has to carry out a shugaring!
It is always better to address to professionals who know as how to do to receive the maximum result and to avoid thus negative consequences. Such experts work in our salon "Epil Salon" in Moscow. We invite you to a safe and inexpensive sugar epilation of hair!