Usual swing of a press in classical exercise as raising of the case involves the top department of a press more. Where there are so-called cubes. But a frequent problem of many girls — adjournment of fat and the sticking-out bottom of a stomach which very difficult gives in to correction. Muscles of a press consist of a direct muscle of a stomach and oblique muscles. In turn the direct muscle of a stomach is divided conditionally into the top and lower press. Therefore if you want to have a flat and beautiful stomach it is necessary to carry out exercises as on the top, and lower press.
Today the site %host of % will show exercises on the lower press for girls to whom there is a big load of the lower department of a direct muscle of a stomach. Study of the lower press strengthens muscles, tightens them, the stomach becomes more flat. At a muscle work use energy, burn calories and fats therefore safely we take a rug and we begin occupation!
We carry out training on a press 2-3 times a week, it is possible to combine with other types of exercises. It is also possible to carry out occupation in a complex with the general exercises for a flat stomach where there is a study of both the top, and lower press, oblique muscles.
To drive excess fat it is necessary to combine physical exercises and healthy nutrition — more protein, it is less than fat and carbohydrates, a sufficient water consumption.
Exercises on the lower press for girls
At first we will make warm-up during a couple of minutes:
- we carry out case inclinations in the parties, forward and back;
- rotation of the case around;
- extend hands forward and part in the parties a little. We raise serially each foot, without bending we reach a foot a palm.
1. Frog. We lay down on a rug, we reduce feet together, we part knees in the parties. The waist is pressed to a floor, a stomach will pull in. We extend hands along a body, we tear off shovels from a floor and we last hands forward (not to press a chin to a breast, simply we look forward). On an exhalation we straighten feet. On a breath again we reduce it "frog". We carry out 10 repetitions in 3 approaches. Experience as the lower press well works!
2. A level with pulling up of feet. We get up in a level position: we rest to straight lines hands and feet against a floor, a back and feet also direct. The waist is slightly rounded, the stomach is involved and intense. Serially we tighten a knee to the opposite side of a stomach, developing hips. We carry out 10 repetitions on each foot in 2-3 approaches. Effective exercise on the lower press and oblique muscles.
3. A level on elbows. We get up in a level position with the emphasis on elbows, we place feet a little more widely than shoulders. Taking small steps serially each foot, we lift a basin. Then we come back to a starting position. We carry out 5 times in 2 approaches.
4. Raising of feet. We lay down on a floor, we cross feet, hands are extended along a body and rest against a floor. We raise feet under 45 degrees into the account of times, we throw feet for the head and we raise hips into the account two. Slowly we come back to a starting position and we put feet on a floor. We carry out 10 times in 3 approaches.
5. Corner. We sit down on a floor, knees are slightly bent, we rest hands against a floor near hips. Into the account of times we tear off a basin from a floor, we straighten feet and we are late for 1-2 seconds. Slowly we lower a basin. We carry out 10 times in 2 approaches.
6. Pulling up of feet. We sit down on a floor, we rest elbows against a floor behind the back. We raise the feet bent in knees. On an exhalation to tighten knees to a stomach, on a breath again to extend feet forward. We carry out 20 times in 2 approaches.
7. Resistance. We lay down on a back, the press is intense, the waist is pressed to a floor. We tear off feet from a floor. On an exhalation we tighten a knee to a breast and at the same time we push away a foot palms. We alternate feet in each repetition. To carry out 10 times for each foot in 2 approaches.
You already tried to carry out exercises on the lower press? What results? Share in comments!