Despite that the first mentions of a manicuring and nails are dated 3000th year B.C., only for the last some tens years the manicure reached the blossoming. The art list on nails is attributed to Cleopatra, exactly during this period women started decorating and painting the manicure unusual and freakish patterns. A monogram – a kind of an art list on nails thanks to which it is possible to create festive or daily manicure. Onthe %site %hostyou can consider the most popular drawings with use of monograms, and also pick up original color scale.
From Polish "monogram" means "knot", in old times there was such font thanks to which capital letters or initials artly traced, creating intricate patterns. Also decorated with monograms imperial palaces, jewelry, bed linen, dresses therefore manicure with use of this technology still call "imperial".
Tools and materials
In house conditions of a monogram on nails it is possible to trace usual varnishes and, for example, a needle or a pin. With such tool kit you will be able to create a simple pattern and short-lived manicure as the varnish will hold on about a week. Masters use expensive and strong materials thanks to which your manicure will be pleasing to the eye about a month.
For a list and a portrayal of various types of monograms professionals use such materials:
- Stayper – has very thin and long pile, is used for a portrayal of simple and difficult monograms.
- The slanted brush – is used for a portrayal of curls.
- The brush of columns No. 00 – is used for drawing of small elements, points and beeches.
- Gel or acrylic paints.
- Multi-colored gel varnishes for a basis under a list.
- Basic and finishing covering for preparation and fixing of ready result.
- The UF-lamp – is used for fixing of materials on nail platinum.
- Means for degreasing and preparation of a nail plate.
- Decorative elements.
To achieve ideal result, it is necessary not only to train much, but also to buy high-quality materials, and especially brushes for a portrayal. The subtlety of lines and complexity of drawing depends on quality of pile and its thickness.
Versions: simple, difficult and velvet a monogram on nails
Complexity of drawing depends on professionalism of the master, and also on existence of necessary tools and materials. Not to risk, it is possible to execute drawing on paper, thus it is possible to think over each curl.
Simple a monogram on nails. To trace simple a monogram on nails, it is possible to use one thin brush, a basis, base and paint of one shade. Drawing as a result can have 2-3 curls, easy and soft lines, and also a bitmap. This equipment is ideally suited for beginners as it isn't necessary to change brushes and to carry out difficult elements. The most important is correct to prepare a nail plate under a list.
Difficult a monogram on nails. More difficult drawings demand use of several types of brushes, and also multi-colored paints. For example, for a portrayal of monograms with transitions use a slanted brush. Curls, difficult elements or a setochka appears a thin and long brush. Also difficult drawings can have some flowers or transitions, but such drawing demands professionalism of the master.
Velvet a monogram on nails. A monogram on nails with use of a velvet look very nobly. The velvet can white, black or multi-colored that will allow you to experiment and create original and magnificent drawings. Drawing can be simple or difficult, the main thing is correct to apply materials as the velvet is applied on a sticky paint coat. If you have no such paint, it is possible to put over the traced monograms a top with a sticky layer. Anyway this design is used and as daily option and for a holiday.
"Imperial" neyl-art or a monogram on nails will always look nobly and magnificently. For the beginning masters the portrayal of monograms is an excellent way of training and preparation for more difficult types of an art list. That the manicure with monograms looked reserved and easy, it is necessary to know some secrets from professionals:
- That drawing was accurate and expressive, it is necessary to apply a monophonic basis on a nail plate.
- If monogram are light flowers, it is necessary to select a dark basis or on the contrary that drawing was considerably allocated.
- If you picked up difficult and intricate drawing, decorate with it 1-2 nails that the manicure didn't seem persuasive and ridiculous.
- If you trace a monogram on all nails, you watch that all of them were on one manners, differently the manicure will look not completely.
- For a portrayal use gel-paint or gel varnishes as their density allows ready drawing not to spread.
Monogram on nails always in fashion as it is long-term classics, the main thing that your manicure emphasized your identity.
Ideas of manicure with monograms
You love manicure with use of this list? Share in comments!