The Vaksing is a modern and safe method of an epilation. He allows to cope with excess vegetation on different sites of a body. However the wax structure is very sticky therefore can remain on an integument and clothes after carrying out procedure.
Many face a problem – how to clean wax after an epilation. This substance when hardening can give a set of an inconvenience – irritation, painful feelings at an otryvaniye and emergence of various rashes.
Than to wash away wax?
How to clean wax from skin after an epilation? Women who carry out procedure in house conditions generally face this problem.
Emergence of surplus of paste after a vaksing can happen for various reasons:
- wrong process of an epilation;
- use of too liquid structure.
Despite all the seeming inoffensiveness, the dried-up paste on an integument can result in numerous inconveniences and discomfort after carrying out procedure. Today there are some cunnings which will help to solve this problem with ease. Now we will tell you about them in more detail.
The reasons of emergence of sticky spots on skin
Many women, carrying out procedure of an epilation in house conditions, forget to take care of precautionary measures. And they can prevent some undesirable consequences connected with emergence of sticky spots.
After paste sticks to skin, it will be simple to be removed it is impossible. Therefore it is necessary to think of this process in advance. If it is correct to be prepared for procedure of removal of hairs, it is possible to prevent emergence of numerous unpleasant consequences.
Treat the main reasons for emergence of sticky traces:
- Use of a set of ready wax strips for an epilation. After their application it is always necessary to wipe skin the special napkins impregnated with oil. They quickly, effectively and easily clean surplus of wax structure from an integument;
- Procedure performance by the special device in which device installation of the special cartridge is provided. After its work body sites at once need to be processed fat lotion or oil. Besides from the cartridge it is necessary to handle with wax extremely with care and to put with very thin layer;
- Use of a large amount of liquid paste;
- Bad or excessive warming up of the structure used for a vaksing;
- Wrong process of carrying out epilation.
Pay attention! Wax paste should be applied on an integument with very thin layer to prevent possibility of a congestion of surplus.
So, than to remove wax after an epilation? For this purpose there is a mass of ways.
At emergence of sticky traces after their procedure it is necessary to clean immediately to prevent possible consequences:
- emergence of irritation on especially sensitive sites of an integument;
- allergic reactions – rashes;
- the increased dryness;
- large bruises;
- various damages and painful feelings during removal of the dried-up wax.
If the woman uses a set of wax strips, it is possible to clean surplus of paste in this case with use of the special napkins impregnated with the nutritious and moisturizing oil. They not only perfectly remove sticky structure from a body, but also in addition look after skin.
For achievement of the maximum effect it is necessary to use the moisturizing and nutritious cosmetics
There are many ways to get rid of sticky spots on skin which any woman can execute the hands.
It is possible to distinguish from the most effective:
- Special means. Many companies making products for an epilation and depilation in house conditions let out special lotions, gels and sprays. They are on sale in usual supermarkets and drugstores, thus their use will make procedure simpler and easy performed by. One their shortcoming – high price;
- Fat cream. The even simple nutritious or softening cosmetic remarkably will be suitable for this situation. For this purpose fat cream is applied on skin with a wadded tampon or a napkin;
- Oil. Any oil – children's, vegetable or olive will be suitable for completion of procedure. It not only will remove surplus of wax paste, but also will in addition humidify and will soften the top layers of epidermis.
Sometimes there are emergency situations when wax needs to be removed urgently in a skin surface. You want to learn, than it is possible to wash away wax after an epilation in this case? For this purpose to be necessary a simple slice of cotton fabric and the powerful hair dryer.
The matter is put on skin then heats up a hot stream of the hair dryer. As a result of temperature increase wax becomes liquid and is pasted to fabric. After that the slice of a matter can be removed with ease without pain and other discomfortable feelings.
Council! By no means it is impossible to use water for removal of wax paste. It not only won't give any effect, but also will condense weight. Subsequently it will be almost impossible to get rid of it.
Useful tips and national recipes
You don't know, than to remove wax from skin after an epilation? It is for this purpose important to know highlights which will allow you to carry out procedure of removal of hair more effectively. For this purpose there are simple national recipes in use.
|Orange oil||Remarkably deletes the remains of wax paste and in addition strengthens hypodermic vessels|
|Means "Azulene"||Has the fine calming effect|
|Lemon oil||In addition protects an integument from emergence of irritation|
|Oil of a tea tree and eucalyptus||The structure is put for 20 minutes then it is washed away by means of a napkin|
|Juice of leaves of an aloe||Juice is diluted with water and applied on the processed body sites by means of a wadded disk|
The epilation is a procedure which not each woman can refuse. However after a vaksing on sites of a body there is surplus of sticky wax, it can lead to emergence of various defects on an integument subsequently. For this reason important immediately to clean its remains.
You want to learn even more interesting and useful tips how to wash away paste after removal of hair, you watch video in this article.
If you want to thank, add specification or objection, to ask a question to the author - add the comment!